BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 15, 2008

Homemaker in Training

Lately I've resorted back to being 12-year-old Caitlin who babysits and is crafty. It was only a few years after that that life got way too busy to do either and I felt the creativity being sucked out of me and replaced with numbers, variables and all sorts of logical thinking. BUT, I'm returning to my roots and the way my Mama raised me.

Ya'll saw my lovely Christmas ornament decorations and these are my many crocheting and knitting projects (some finished, many unfinished) I've recently become obsessed with.

On Friday night I got the pleasure of babysitting six of the nieces and nephews. It's hard to believe that I used to babysit Savannah as a newborn and now she's 9!

Then I decided to rock the glasses on Saturday like the olden pre-contact days while I went ice skating with my floor in downtown Omaha before the weather turned into this yucky freezingness that it is now.

Oh, and like many tweeners I finally saw High School Musical 3 and was this excited:

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I want to be just like you when I grow up.

Ashley said...

You totally need to make my children afghans. :)