Everyone's already heard, but I thought I'd inform the entire blog world that I'm officially getting hitched to Ryan Scott Sweeney on June 12, 2010 (Exactly one year after we met!) I had no idea that there was someone out there so perfect for me. In retrospect, this was truly a match made in heaven. Not only with how well we get along, but the timing with so many things was truly set up by our loving Heavenly Father. I am so excited to spend the rest of my time here on earth and the eternities with him! And to have the most beautiful blue eyed, curly blond-haired babies (but not for a few years).
In other news...
The fire alarm went off for about 30 minutes last night so I was up from 2:30-3:30 and then got a call at 4:30 a.m.
Draft #2 of my thesis is due next Friday.
I'm slowly going blonde again.
I made Dad's homemade chocolate cake and frosting on Monday. It was moistly wonderful.
I want to go see Michael Jackson's new movie.
I run into a wall with my shoulder, elbow, hip, knee, head, etc. at least once a day.
I keep finding random bruises. (correlation?)
I now have 4 matching wheel covers on The Lawn Mower (my car).
I'm addicted to Glee.
6 comments:
But I need a story. And golly, you're already so busy how can you be even busier as an engaged person falling off the face of the earth? ;) I'm so excited for you! If you need any help planning (or destressing, venting, etc.) call me--with Jeff gone I have a lot more time!!
I thought we were going to get a ring picture.
Your babies are totally going to end up as red heads.
Ha! I love Ashley's comment! I agree we need to see the ring. Have you gotten yours yet?
JJ - she will have like ten rings in the end! Caitlin, tell everyone all of that, my gosh. There is more to the story than "I'm engaged!"
I'm addicted to Glee too! I wish you were my roommate still so we could watch it together!!!!!!!! Love you!
I already told you... but I am so shocked/excited/pumped for you missy! :) I cannot wait to attend that dang reception and meet your man, see your dress and give you a motivational butt tap to start your married life off right!
Post a Comment