BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weird Human Body Trick

Ryan thinks this is really odd. I guess I've just always grown up with it, so you can be the judge. (Turn up your volume!)


Also, I went to the zoo with Marisa's family and Ryan on Saturday. Even though it's the one thing Omaha has going for it, I haven't been in about four years!

I just love this picture and the boys just love Ryan which makes me very happy. Apparently Riley at one point told Ryan how happy he is that he's going to be his uncle!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

That must be a Luke thing. lol

Whitney said...

Ryan should not be seeing your stomach!! I can't believe you!

Brianna said...

I totally watched this with no sound and I bet it was just as funny! But yes, why is Ryan seeing your stomach!!?