BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Congrats Ryan!


Ryan just found out today that he's been accepted to Stony Brook University on Long Island to study Physical Therapy!!


We have some big decisions ahead of us though because we're still waiting to hear back from Duke and Northridge in California. I seriously have no idea where we'll end up because I like NY and he likes CA. We'd both love Duke, but we're not sure if he'll get in. At which point, we'll both be a little heart broken, especially him. I'm not sure how much I like this whole growing up and making decisions thing!

2 comments:

MOM said...

Congratulations to Ryan!!! I'm sure the Lord will make sure you get accepted to wherever He needs you to be for school!

Marisa said...

Congrats to Ryan!!! It's just the beginning of "decision" making. It's one of the hardest things we do because unlike most people, we seek revelation then have to decifer it :-).