BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 19, 2008

Whoopie Cushions, Chick Flicks and Thai Food

I wanted to go out and see and do something this weekend, but homework and cold/rainy weather kept me inside. I spent Wednesday night, Thursday night and literally ALL day on Friday doing homework that still isn't done, but at least I now understand what I'm doing.

I called it quits at 5pm on Friday when I went to the grocery stores with Alex, Trin and Erin to get dinner. We had "party pies" and "little boys." Which mean mini meat pies and little wiener sausages. But the sausages were yucky. Their hot dogs taste nothing like hot dogs and they have the plastic red skin on them still! After our nutritious dinner we found ourselves quite entertained by a whoopee cushion until Erin broke it. No worries, duct tape fixes all. As if we hadn't eaten enough at dinner, I treated the girls to Puppy Chow and we watched "A Walk to Remember" and I actually had a few tears. Like I said, I'm a different person!

On Saturday my choir sang at the Adult Session of Stake Conference and they did alright. They sounded amazing in rehearsal right before but couldn't manage the same results for the performance. Oh well, they still sounded lovely. That night I went to dinner at an amazing Thai restaurant with Joannie, Jojo, Jess (Pennsylvania) and Julie (France). We then went to Brunswick Street which has a really hippie/indie atmosphere and then caught the last tram home and found about 25 other international students who had been out on the town as well!


Sunday was Stake Conference again and then I went to visit my friend Lauren from church. She lives on the complete opposite side of town so it took me 2 hrs. via public transport to get there! The BYU Ambassadors were in town so we went to a fireside with them and then I just stayed the night at her place and returned this morning to go to class! Yippee.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

MMMMM Thai food. Can you tell I skipped breakfast?

M* said...

I like your shirt. And I like you. And I miss you.