


The fact that I'm posting a second time today is a prime example of my Mondays. I finish class at 10:30am and have until 10:00pm to entertain myself. As of late I have had zero homework so today I set up my new webcam... and that was the only productive thing I did. I then went to Hobby Lobby and bought knitting needles and yarn, turned on the television upon returning home and sat. I do believe I knitted and watched TV for 4 hours today... how disgusting. What has my life come to?
I did learn a few things though:
1. I'm madly in love with Chuck and I want him (or an equivalent) to be my husband.
2. I do not want sextuplets or even twins.
3. I love kids and want them more and more everyday but contraceptives are a MUST. I am not having 17+ children.
4. I'm glad I have standards without being extremely weird like the Duggers.
5. A Honey Mustard Shake is a terrible idea (Graham and I decided to combine our love of Honey Mustard and Ice Cream but sadly the two just do mix)
6. I should have actually gone to bed an hour and a half ago when I said I was going to go. Goodnight!
11 years ago
2 comments:
I agree with 2-4, but have no experience with #5. :)
A. I'm glad that you have a blog and that I found you through Shelby's.
2. I watched a disturbing amount of tv yesteray as well--and I have a huge project due tomorrow that I should have been working on.
iii. Having faith in your staunch support of contraceptive is probably the sustaining thought I'm going to carry with me today.
Post a Comment