BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 17, 2009

BOOM. Update.

It's been over a month since I've really said anything about what's actually going on in my life. So, seeing as how I am a list person, here's what's been happening:

I...

  • Got accepted into the Master of Archictectural Engineering program at UNL/UNO (pending I graduated... which I sure hope I did. I guess I find out at the beginning of June when they mail out the diplomas!)
  • Gained a new brother as I've spent so many hours with Rob (the other Resident Director). He has now become accustomed to sassy Caitlin, mega-organized Caitlin, grumpy Caitlin, super-tired-and-silly-because-I-should-have-gone-to-bed-3-hours-ago Caitlin, burping Caitlin, multi-tasking Caitlin, etc. He's really put up with a lot and it's only been about a month!
  • Blew away the other choirs at our Stake Choir Festival
  • Moved from my room in Nerd Castle to my summer room with Lisa
  • Laughed uncontrollably when Rob said, "Lisa, I don't know how to put this politically correct but your driving makes my butt pucker." HAHAHAHA I'm laughing again now as I write that. (There will be plenty of stories between Rob and Lisa this summer, I'm sure)
  • Cried for the first time since coming home as I said goodbye to my international friends
  • Got asked to plan the kick-off activity for our Stake Youth Conference (it's been a looong time since I've been around youth!)
  • Bought "big kid" pots and pans, knives and cutlery :)
  • Created a sweet 35 page document (with the help of my group) that will be entered into a nationwide competition for ASHRAE
  • Used my crockpot not once, but TWICE in one week
  • Didn't sleep much
  • ROCKED my finals. ROCKED, ROCKED my finals.
  • Decided I don't want to go to Sweden because I don't want to go to school anymore. So back to the Peace Corps it is!
  • Made smoothies at 12:30 a.m. and wrote this post when I now have to be at work in 6 hours. I LOVE COLLEGE.
  • LOTS more but I can't remember... I'll try to do better!

PEACE OUT.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Don't join the Peace Corp...when I think of the Peace Corp I think of frumpy girls that aren't married so they joined the Peace Corp so that they wouldn't have to listen to their mothers whine about how they weren't married yet.