BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Return of My Wit!

First, when you read that title, it should be read "The Weturn of My Wit!" because as soon as I wrote it, that's how it sounded in my head. No, I haven't developed a speech impediment, I just think it sounds better. Get over it. And yes, I'm just awfully silly today and everyday this week. Whitney figured it out. When I'm not in school I can use my brains for much more entertaining purposes than calculating voltage drop, static pressure, t-tests, etc. So for your entertainment, here's what has been making me laugh lately.

Me to Kyle: "My roommate from oz just called me which means she's at the pub, she's drunk and soulja boy is playing. I love my friends."

Me to Kyle (Speaking of work): "I waste plenty of time and they're still impressed with my productvity. They set the bar high obviously!"

Me to Jenn and Melissa: "Bahahahaha I just saw a lady at work wearing an oversizes denim shirt and leopard leggings."

Jared to Me: "We are also joining a kickball league that starts the first week in june so we are going to be practicing that a lot too"

Me: "poooooooop"
Rob: "Poopy farts. but on another note do you have my notebook in your car by chance?"

Matt to Me: "I just got a call from my aunt, who handed the phone to their tech guy to ask me questions. I was tech support for the tech support FML"

Jared: then me and polar bear usually go work on our cannonballs
me: haha that's a nice end to the day. i wish i had a pool. JO really should work on that
Jared: its a absolute dream. yeah that would be awesome.. i would come back and work as a life guard and live in a little hut by the pool
me: and rescue me when i have a few too many margaritas and fall in
Jared: that is just the story of your life .. you're a regular tequila queen
me: i'm such a lush

This was a quote I found from a website but it something I would totally say:
(608): Multitasking record: pooping whilst putting on shoes and cleaning ear with q-tip. All while texting. (608): Update: fell off toilet, one shoe on, q-tip still in ear. Not a pro.
AND LASTLY... FOR ADULT EYES ONLY!!

Me to Whitney: "I was writing on your wall and saw your friend with the last name "matsubara" but that's not what registered in my mind!!"

1 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congratulations on graduating. That is super exciting. Oh but I don't understand anything in this post. Perhaps I am out of the loop :)