My teacher showed this in class today:http://www.metacafe.com/watch/410397/dilbert_the_knack/The mother has every right to be crying. I feel her pain.
Too funny!
I feel like your Cornfields to Kangaroos image clashes with your current rhinestone/bling background
You are totally social inept.
Hello! I'm glad to hear that you read the WHOLE thing, it was long but I didn't feel like breaking it up into sections. Hays is like 40 minutes away. That's where church is and basically a "real town." Ha. How is everything?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Too funny!
I feel like your Cornfields to Kangaroos image clashes with your current rhinestone/bling background
You are totally social inept.
Hello! I'm glad to hear that you read the WHOLE thing, it was long but I didn't feel like breaking it up into sections. Hays is like 40 minutes away. That's where church is and basically a "real town." Ha. How is everything?
Post a Comment