I really don't know what to say right now, but I feel like it's time for a post. I've been keeping incredibly busy since graduation, but it's amazing how many hours are still left in the day for relaxation. I've been working about 36 hours a week at the Army Corps of Engineers because I still am on duty about once or twice a week at the dorms. I am ALMOST done fulfilling my RA responsibilities and I cannot wait. This whole double duty plus internship thing is rough! But like I said, I still have time to relax (I'm just sleeping only 5 hours a night).
I moved into my new dorm with my friend Lisa after school got out but she was gone for a week so I caught up on an episode or two of Grey's Anatomy every night until I finished the season. Then, the next week I had a BBQ night, sushi night, BBQ at the lake, Worlds of Fun, a day of rest, a BBQ down in Pawnee City, and a week long trip to Utah for Whit's wedding! Lisa and I are finally back together after all our vacations and we've watched 4 movies this week, made homemade stir-fry, and I went to a Royal's baseball game and camping for a night. I love summer.Lisa and I were going to take a picture with our diplomas after we'd showered and gotten all pretty but we thought this really captured the reality of our lives after graduation.
11 years ago
2 comments:
How did the stir-fry sauce turn out?
Crazy busy as usual. I don't know how you do it. I liked the wedding pics--where were they going on their honeymoon?
Post a Comment