BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 14, 2009

Back to the beginning...

Thesis Update: It's been an absolute roller coaster and after getting all sorts of approvals and then disapprovals I think I'm having to now start again with a clean slate. It has been so incredibly frustrating and stressful and I've almost reached my breaking point. But everyone keeps reminding me that it'll be worth it in the end. I sure hope so.

On a lighter note, I somehow manage to find time to be social despite school. I've always been pretty good at that (mostly because I'll take any sort of distraction I can). Labor Day weekend Ryan and I discovered this beautimous "car art" as well as many others at an ice cream shop in downtown Omaha. Ricky (one of the Brits) came back into town so we went to late night donuts at "The Donut Stop" which is only open from 10pm to 10am and is quite the unique place. Friday I went to the Britney Spears Circus with some gals and on Saturday I took Ryan to his first Husker game at Memorial stadium and then CRASHED at about 8pm and was out for the night. Choir started again yesterday, and I forget how much I love it. I'm so grateful they put up with me and my quirkiness because I am just a goofball when I get in front of them.

In the end, despite all my stress with school, I am so truly blessed. Today was incredibly rough but I was thankful to remember all the wonderful family and friends I have in my life to help me through it all. The Lord definitely uses all of you to keep me sane, so thank you!


3 comments:

Ashley said...

Mmmm doughnuts.

Melissa Marilyn said...

The Brittany Spears Circus?????????????????? What in the H is that??????????

Marisa said...

Where are you going to be on Thanksgiving?