Yeah, so it's suddenly September. I guess I can provide a quick summary of the past two months and then hopefully start posting on a semi-regular basis. But to backtrack... Between Texas, Nauvoo, Kansas City, and Arkansas I was gone every weekend in July. My days were spent at work while my nights were spent with Ryan when he was here and then on the phone when he wasn't. Then I realized that RA training was a week away and was not yet planned. So suddenly my life became consumed with the dorms and I spent massive amounts of time with Rob, the other Resident Director. Then I spent 7 straight days with the RAs going up to the Niobrara and then having our official training back here at the dorms. Then Ryan came back. Then 480 residents moved in followed by a week of move-in activities. Then 160 more residents moved in. Then school started. Then I got mono and stopped going to school and my internship. Then I got mostly better and now here I sit needing to catch up and hoping that I don't stress myself out enough that the mono acts up again. My goal for today is to receive some divine revelation on what to do for my Masters thesis. It will literally need to be divine revelation because I haven't figured it out yet on my own. Oh, and I just bought Britney Spears concert tickets for Sept. 11 in Des Moines.
11 years ago
1 comments:
Love the pix, especially the one of you and Ryan in the bottom right corner...as a couple, too cute! We're praying that the inspiration comes quickly, Love...
Post a Comment