BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 3, 2009

A change (a change!) will do you good...

Now that song is stuck in my head. I don't know if I'd rather have that or the new Sean Kingston song that is normally rattling around up there. And moving on... I hate taking pictures of myself but people want to see my new hair and seeing as how there have been no fun occasions to speak of but school, I've not had any photo opps. So there you have it. I went a little wild this time. Stuck with the dark, but put a blonde panel across the whole front. Then on top there is "Rocket Fire" streaks and red-violet panels. The purple is the same level as the brown (4 in case you wanted to know and actually know what that means...Whitney) so it's a little more difficult to see. You just get a little tease every now and then.

On a different note, I found a thesis topic that actually interests me and I'm surprisingly excited about it. I just need to get the professor I want to be my adviser and I'm good to go. I'm going to study our AE students (both past and present) to look for patterns and trends in retention, specialties, etc. It should be really interesting and the department would love to have that kind of information. Hooray!! I cannot tell you what a relief this has been. Now I just hope it works out as I see it going in my head.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I like the hair, but what in the world are you wearing? I want a full picture of that.

Whitney said...

I guess this means I should post pictures of my hair. I have 80's layers (for lack of a better description) and went really blonde)