As most, or hopefully all of you that are reading this know, I'm heading to Melbourne, Australia for a study abroad on February 12. Although my daily life in good ol' Nebraska is quite enthralling, I would never have a blog for it. However, I suppose this little adventure might be deserving so I caved and made one (obviously). It's also an excuse to not have to send out mass emails to update ya'll. The responsibility of stalking me and my excursions is now on your heads. Never fear, you are always more than welcome to email me at caitlinluke@gmail.com when you are in desperate need of my personalized attention. I can't promise that my entries will be super exciting...I am an engineer, not an author. So the next time you are falling asleep as I drone on, just remember that I warned you!
11 years ago
1 comments:
Hmmm... Should be fun, at least I would hope so.
Post a Comment