
With the weather being absolutely fantastic this weekend I did not want to be shut inside all day so I called Marisa to see if I could head down and go fishing. She and Trav kindly obliged and also allowed me to bring four British exchange students with me! We got to Pawnee City and they commented on how they felt like they were in a movie. There truly is nothing like a tiny Nebraska town. When we got down there we realized we didn't hav

e fishing licenses so we pulled out the guns and went shooting instead. None of them had ever fired a gun and I doubt they'd even really seen one before! Ricky, being a boy, loved it of course. The girls were quite amusing to watch especially poor little posh Izzy who now has a big ol' bruise on her shoulder from the shotgun. Marisa made us tacos for dinner and apparently that was a new experience for them as well! I love helping them out and introducing them to new things. I feel like it's my responsibility since everyone was so lovely to me down under! I'm just repaying the favor.

.
2 comments:
I would have loved to see that.
Come again any time-we can probably even arrange fishing next time on a private pond. I'll have to come up with something else "American" they've never had.
Post a Comment