BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Back to the big O!

So here I sit now having finished 2 weeks of school already procrastinating the ONE homework assignment I've gotten so far. This semester is going to be a breeze compared to the last 3 years (and minus the joke of classes down under).

I got back to the states on July 28 and after a few rough days of adjusting, everything is back to normal. Within weeks I was already playing dress up (I love the 90's) for RA training...and playing in muddy rivers as I went camping down near Nebraska City.

I dedicated my bedroom and also my entire floor to Australia and spent a lot of time making decorations...
and forcing my residents to wear my cheesy hats.
I've had so much fun back at the dorms singing karaoke,playing sand volleyball,dressing up as a cheerleader,and wreaking havoc on friend's rooms.I also got to spend labor day weekend at home with the fam picking peaches,shooting with the bros,
and experiencing my first roller derby with Dad and Whit.As much as I miss everyone that I met in Australia and all the good times I had, I've been genuinely happy with no complaints whatsoever since being back in Nebraska. What a nice surprise.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

What exactly did you have to adjust to?

Caitlin said...

What do you mean what did I have to adjust to?? My life was turned upside-down down under!

Marisa said...

I still thinks its funny that dad went to the roller derby with you. Ella's peaches didn't make it till morning. They were mush!! I picked up some this past weekend so now we're good.

Melissa Marilyn said...

Man, you have a fun life! Love you!