BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Newest Life Plan

I don't know how many of you know this, but I'm no longer super excited about being an engineer. It's not an awful career, and I won't mind doing it when the time comes, but I'm not PASSIONATE about it. Therefore, I want to put off the real world for as long as possible. My most recent plans are to move to Alaska this upcoming summer and be a tour guide with Brianna (whom I miss soooo much) and to also join the Peace Corps after graduation. I reckon there are so many jobs in engineering, that even if I don't get an internship and do all the things I'm "supposed" to do in my path towards a career I'm still going to be able to find a job when the time comes (but who knows when that time will actually come!)

3 comments:

Ashley said...

You are finishing your degree though right? What year are you in? I forget.

Caitlin said...

I'm in my senior year but I have a grad year as well. So I'll be completely done in May 2010 with my Masters.

Whitney said...

I'm smarter than you!