BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 19, 2008

Apocalyptica



Last night I went to a super sweet band which Logan introduced me to - Apocalyptica. It consists of four Finnish, professionally trained cellists who do covers of Metallica and other hard core rock/metal songs. Two band members had long flowing locks perfect for head-banging and I got a little jealous! It drew quite the variety of people and was a brilliant place for people watching. Take for example, this guy with this amazing haircut. Whit, I think you should bring back this style on all the males who use your services. :) The concert was a last minute thing and I was glad I could recruit a few others to go with me - Paul and Justin who live on my floor and also Ricky who is an exchange student from Leeds, UK. None of them were familiar with the band, but can appreciate musical talent and they all came out loving the band. Ya'll should listen and fall in love, too. <3

2 comments:

Ashley said...

That is a sweet haircut.

How dare you say Ella is your favorite!

Whitney said...

when are they coming to IL? I could take Logan, he would love me forever...oh, wait...he already does.