BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

For Mom

Pretty much everyone who reads this blog is on facebook and has seen these pictures but Mom requested so here you go. I'm not going to write about it though because that takes too long.

Brandon and I at Grand Central Station
Brandon, me, Anthony and Andrea at Rockefeller
Times Square
Empire State Building


Day 2 with the Norwegians - Hilde and Vibeka
Sophie, the Brit joined us as well
Mom, this is the amazing salad I told you about!
New Years Eve
The New Years Day recovery
Jojo, Christine, Joannie and I
Poutine!
Christine, Joannie and Jojo in Old Montreal
Sledding on Snowboards in Ottawa
Beavertails in Ottawa

2 comments:

MOM said...

Thanks Cakey! I guess you have to be in school or a profession where holidays mean something to recognize MLKJ day. Love the photos.

Ashley said...

I somehow missed them on facebook. :P