BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Maturity

I was blogstalking some people and it's so interesting to see how different everyone's lives are. Mainly, it's interesting to see how different my life is from everyone else my age with which I grew up. (Melissa, I originally ended that sentence with 'with' and recognized my error and changed it just for you!) I look at my most recent post of my ridiculous slide show and can't help but think that I must appear very immature and childlike. And you know what, I am. I think my maturity has digressed in many regards recently. But, I'm okay with that. I've always been told I'm very mature for my age (and I know I still am) but I'm glad I've lightened up a lot. One day I will finally move out of the dorms and be forced to grow up, but until then I'm going to enjoy doing whatever I see fit whenever I see fit!

0 comments: