BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hot Blondes Anyone?

I LOVE SWEDES. I think I found my perfect opportunity. And while you may think I'm kidding, I'm not. I can get a Masters Degree in Sustainable Energy Engineering for FREE in Sweden.

http://www.energy.kth.se/index.asp?pnr=15&ID=222&lang=0



This is my wonderful Swede, Johan, that I found in Australia. I can't wait to find more where that came from!! :)

6 comments:

Ashley said...

You are too hilarious. Make sure you find one that is Mormon. ;)

Would you have to go there for 2 years? Would an American company hire you with a foreign degree?

Marisa said...

He's cute-it he willing to convert? Whitney and I can come visit you. her marriage threw a kink into Travis's plan to have me go abroad.

Caitlin said...

Shoot, anywhere in the world would hire me! I'll have a bachelors and two masters degrees! :)

Whitney said...

Have you people forgotten that I'm the one who speaks Swedish and knew that Swedes were super hot! Walking around Sweden is like major eye candy! Marisa--I like your plan! I have no problem traveling anywhere abroad with you! Maybe we could drop our husbands off at a U2 concert somewhere...

Stephanie said...

Whoever you find in Sweden better be a real hottie if you have to travel that far to find him.

Melissa Marilyn said...

That would be so cool!