skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Can you see the sunburn?
This entry is going to be in reverse chronological order, or maybe no order because I chose a title that pertains to today. You don't care, I'll just continue. I never expected to get my first sunburn of the year in mid-March but it was well worth it. I spent 2.5 hours outside today completely unprotected in the blazing sun. My run was phenomenal and what's even better is it was my third run of the week! Sadly, that might possibly be my highlight of spring break. Just kidding, the Missy Higgins concert I went to on St. Patrick's Day was. She is absolutely amazing, I'm almost cried. No j. (No joke for you non-abbreviators) I almost cried tonight because I laughed harder than I have in a long time at our "girls night" dinner. That might have been better than Missy or the running. Although that 4 hour nap on the couch at Mom and Dad's was pretty dang awesome. I can make one decision for sure and that is that working full time at the Army Corps was not the best part. Or working 13 hours straight at the dorms (including an overnight shift). Although, I was able to watch HSM3, The Princess Bride, Mama Mia and catch up on a few episodes of Chuck, Grey's Anatomy and the Office. Another happy moment is when I bought my favorite Paul Mitchell mousse so I am now able to leave my hair curly again. I also purchased a perfectly fitting $100 pair of jeans for only $20. Oh! I also had two old-school sleepovers this week. So maybe my Spring Break wasn't filled with beaches and beer like the average college student's but I'd have to say it turned out pretty dang good. And now I'll hopefully have money to spend on a fun trip another time. Or grad school. LAME.
The magnificent Missy Higgins and her marvelous melodica. (No worries, she is s real musician who plays the piano and guitar and sings B-E-A-utifully). Oh, and did I mention she's Aussie? <3>
Mmmmm chocolate overload ice cream and The Office. (Wow, I totally just realized we were watching The Office IN the office!) Can you tell I'm tired, yet?
Another perk (besides money) from working everyday was that I got to see the gorgeous Nebraska sunrises on the drive every morning.
2 comments:
Should you really be taking pictures while you drive?
Wow what a busy spring break. The fact that you got to watch HSM3 made the break totally the best right?
Post a Comment