BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 1, 2009

PAYBACK

Two years ago for the RA retreat we were on the paddle boats at Mahoney State Park when Malachi (an RA) found a floating dead fish in the water. Despite our gag-filled objections, Malachi picked it up and threw it at another boat full of RAs. As it landed the guts splattered everywhere spreading the second worst smell I've ever experienced. (First was the 10-yea-old rotten milk in the apartment above Travis' dentist office). Lisa has tried for years to get Malachi back but has always failed miserably... until now.

Last night we planned our monthly RA retreat and had all intentions of going bowling until we got there and all the lanes were full. That's when the combined masterminds started scheming a plot to prank Malachi.


Two frozen fish were purchased from WalMart

Two industrial size rolls of Saran wrap were used to wrap anything and everything

RA Bonding at its finest

Wrapping the bed

Wrapping Nick to the bed

Stuffing the room full of newspaper

Hydrating the poor boy

The girls with our newspaper ink war paint
"Burrowing" as we wait for his arrival
He took it like a champ

I have the best job and coworkers ever.
P.S. You may have noticed my hair is slightly darker. I got an all-over brown yesterday with some blonde highlights on top. I thought it was a lot darker than it actually is! Oh well, me likey.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Your hair doesn't look any different than when I did it...I'm still better, even if you think I give you mullets