BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Putting the Pieces Back Together

I just got the urge to put together a puzzle. A big, challenging one. 1000 Pieces-ish. I LOVE PUZZLES. The END.

My title made it sound like this was going to be a really good and thoughtful, possibly juicy entry, huh. Gotcha.

5 comments:

Marisa said...

very funny-good luck!

Ashley said...

Post a picture when you are done. I don't think you'll finish. :P

Brianna said...

You are a small dork, I think. But yes, I was hoping for a good breaking of a heart and then a mushy love story.

Whitney said...

I think you confused 100 with 1000, and it's probably one of those easy one's with Strawberry Shortcake. Emily could kick you trash at puzzles, you'd better watch it!

Shelby said...

I hate puzzles, that's why you and I were never friends growing up. You got puzzles for Christmas, I got, I really don't know. Your puzzle Christmases were more memorable then any of mine I guess. I got Minnie Mouse sweaters I guess.