BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 29, 2009

Photo Summary

Saturday 6/20: Shakespeare on the Green with Belb and Sarah
Sunday 6/21: Lisa came home for Father's Day as well.
Tuesday 6/23: We got a little rained out at LSU v. Texas Game 2
Wednesday 6/24: Our LSU buddies at LSU v. Texas Game 3
Friday 6/26: Camping and playing in the muddy river
Saturday 6/27: The most beautiful baby ever at Whit's reception.

5 comments:

Brianna said...

Why did you just write "we". Does he have a name? Why, yes, I think he does.

Stephanie said...

Totally love the new fab cut and color. You always have the cutest hair.

Tasha said...

Your hair does look good. I haven't talked to you in a while--I'll be gone for the 4th, but afterwards? What's your schedule like?

Joe said...

The stalker has become the stalkee. Sucker!

Marisa said...

he, he. Mine are on Travis's camera, so I borrowed yours:-).