I've been kinda bored here so what did I do? I got a job! It's at the only American Diner in town, fancy that, eh? I'm actually sitting here online at work right now. The owner is fantastic. She is from Arizona and makes all the food from scratch. She loves to just feed me. Whenever I walk in, she starts putting something new in my mouth to eat. It's soooooo good.
For some additional updates... I got back my Structural test that I took last week and I passed. I actually got a grade much better than passing which is very excellent news. I have another group project due tomorrow in my A/C class but I'm taking charge this time and doing the majority of the work myself! I shouldn't, but oh well. I'm a perfectionist.
I can't really think right now, so that's about all I have to say!
11 years ago
2 comments:
have fun at your new job! I miss you so much!
Love you,
Alicia K.
Good luck-at least it's good food.
Post a Comment