I don't really know what that saying means, but I think it applies to me lately! School has been kicking my trash as homework has begun to take over my life. To keep my sanity I make a point to see be social and this week I was blessed with the Superbowl party at the dorms, a birthday surprise from the Brits, laser tag with other Architectural Engineering students, "he's just NOT that into you" and youtube videos with B (Brittany Pranke from church)...look up "David after Dentist right now... seriously. Saturday morning continued the new tradition of breakfast with Schuster (Megan, a school friend) and a night of sushi with Nashcakes (Matt Nash, a former RA) followed by a homework and old school music videos. (I highly recommend "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" by Whitney Houston).
I should also note that I am also taking organ lessons which are offered by our stake and a social dance class through school. I was also able to find time to go running twice this week because I could not resist when the weather is 60 degrees! Maybe my life isn't completely filled with homework but dang, there are NOT enough hours in the day.
11 years ago
1 comments:
It sounds like you are doing hardly any homework at all. :P
Post a Comment