BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

FUNnel Cakes

My life is pretty low key these days hence the slow updates on my blog. My snow day was just what I needed; I took a nap and spent the entire night watching Chuck Season 1 with Graham. Saturday I worked the office for 7 hours while doing homework. Valentine's night I went to my friend Rob's where a group of us made dinner and watched The Princess Bride. I was also attacked by snowballs while sitting in the kitchen then later thrown completely in the snow and locked out whilst barefoot. I love guy friends. My choir sang on Sunday and they are so amazing. I can't help but smile everytime I look up at them!

I didn't have to work on Monday so I did homework instead (boo), went to class, did more homework, went to my social dance class (which I thought about dropping because I don't really have time but it's so much fun!!), went to RA meeting and went to Nashcake's for the new episode of Chuck! Tuesday was just as busy as I had class, class, class, lunch, class, class, organ lessons, institute and then FUNNEL CAKES! It was one of my resident's ideas so I found a recipe online and we gave it a shot! It worked pretty darn well and I'm now the proud new owner of an electric skillet. Stir fry or scones, anyone?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I want your recipe!

Marisa said...

We make funnel cakes at least once a month The kids love them, I suppose I'm ruining the novelty of them from the county fair with Grandpa.

Whitney said...

Those look sooo good! I've never had one, can you send me your recipe?