I will live overseas again, I will. I don't even want to say the word "if" because it is such a "when" in my mind. I think the peace corps is a pretty solid plan if nothing else comes up. I can't imagine they would reject me with a Master's in Engineering. Today, however I was presented with the idea of possibly doing my Master's overseas. I have not looked into any universities or really thought about it all that much but I do think it would be a worthwhile endeavor. While it would be so nice to be done with school next May, if I studied and did my thesis on an engineering topic somewhere else in the world, that would hopefully make me more desireable to the international job market. Now, I don't want ya'll to think that I have anything against the US. That is not the case at all. I'm just young and very single and now is my time to explore. If I have the guts for it, why not.
11 years ago
1 comments:
You totally have the guts for it! Is it okay if I live vicariously through you? :)
Post a Comment