BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 27, 2009

It's the little things

The smallest things lately have been making me laugh and putting me in a good mood for the rest of the day (and anytime I think back on it!). For example, on Monday I needed the bathroom as I was in the library so I went. No worries, this is not going to be a dirty story! I normally never set off the sensors on automatic toilets. Sometimes I even wave my arms like a crazy woman but to no avail; I end up having to push the button myself. This was my first time in these bathrooms so I expected the same. However, this was not the case. It flushed once as I reached for toilet paper. It flushed a second time as I just sat there. It flushed a third time as I stood up. It flushed a fourth time as I exited the stall! I was laughing out loud by myself in the restroom and walked out with a big smile on my face. I do not want to know what other people were thinking about me at that point!Just a few minutes ago I had a similar experience. I don't know what it is about work, but I go to the bathroom at least once an hour. Therefore, I know from many experiences that I have to push the button to flush. Hence my surprise as it flushed twice on me as I just sat there! THEN, the sink started running. Now I was almost positive that there was no one else in the bathroom with me, but I've been wrong before. I'm beginning to think there was a ghost in the stall with me pushing the flush button (because we know it wasn't dancing around setting off the sensor) and then moving to the sink because as far as I know, I was alone! I got a pretty good laugh from this as well.


And lastly, I was caught redhanded yesterday laughing to myself. After class I was sitting by myself working on some homework and I had been texting a few friends. I received a funny response which caused me to emit a short burst of laughter before I caught myself but apparently the goofy smiled stayed on my face long enough for my friend Danny to see. He totally called me out on it, but admitted to being like me where we will randomly start thinking about a funny past experience and laugh while no one else has any clue what's going on.

I LOVE MY LIFE.

1 comments:

Brianna said...

I like things like that! Things that just make you laugh. But I'm pretty sure you were probably dancing in the stall, don't deny it. And don't blame it on a ghost.