Apparently I have a thing for song titles as my entry titles. It might have something to do with the fact that I'm always listening to music. Anyway, I just thought I'd whine a little bit more about my new nocturnal habits. :) Last week I did a good job of getting into bed around or even before midnight (amazing, I know!) but my annoying body clock woke me up most mornings at 6 a.m. Thankfully, I could fall back asleep. Then, I worked the overnight shift on Saturday into Sunday and it's all just snowballed from there. I got 3 hours of sleep before church, then I decided to be social all day and night before finally starting my homework at 11 p.m. I hate doing homework on Sundays, but it had to be done. I was wide awake at 5 a.m. today and since then it has just been one thing after the other. It's now 1 a.m. and I'm starting my homework. 17 Days.
11 years ago
1 comments:
What do you think about maybe driving through Tuesday night and stopping if need be? Grant now sleeps from 8:30-4 or 5 am. I was just thinking as he cried most of the way home from Lincoln today a night drive might be alright.
Post a Comment