BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Oh, Celine.

On my drive to Lincoln today for Easter I decided to pop in an old friend of mine... My Celine Dion "All the way... A Decade of Song" disco compacto. My music taste when I was younger was strongly influenced by my siblings and I can thank Marisa for this one. And boy am I grateful. Celine is still on my iTunes today and normally I skip her songs when they come on. But man oh man, when you listen to that whole CD at once, you can't help but love her and want to love someone. My direct text to Miss Brianna Nye tonight was, "So I'm listening to my Celine Deion cd and I want to make love during this album haha." Too much information? Nah, you know you feel the same way.

5 comments:

Shelby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shelby said...

BUT YOU WERE HISTORY WITH THE SLAMMING OF THE DOOR, AND I MADE MYSELF TO STRONG AGAIN SOMEHOOOOOW, AND I BANISHED EVERY MEMORY YOU AND I HAD EVER MAAAAADE.

Oh man, rockin' to Celine lately as well. Thanks Miss, you were a great influence, now I just need to get some Shania.

Brianna said...

How embarrassing! Hahaha wow, you make me laugh. I love her CD's. Thinking I should find mine, but they are in a some box...somewhere...not here...

Marisa said...

I got Savannah hooked too. Although she's gone to the dark side and is now all about "dads" music.

Whitney said...

I sang Celine (the exact song Shelby is quoting) at Karaoke a few weeks ago. It was great. I had visions of belting it out in the car with Marisa on 1-80 while Dad was driving. I think we were on vacation in Utah...