BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

NO MORE SCHOOL!!

HOORAY!! I'm finally done with the "real" reason I came to Australia and I'm about to begin the rest of my adventure. Exams were fine, I only really stressed about one, and I better have passed my classes in the end. I still have so many things that I want to do in Melbourne, but I'm out of time. Here's my travel itinerary for the next few weeks so you'll at least know where I am because I probably won't be online much.

Saturday June 21: Fly to Cairns
Sunday June 22: Cairns
Monday June 23: Dive the Great Barrier Reef
Tuesday June 24: Cape Tribulation Day Tour
Wednesday June 25 - Thursday June 26: Magnetic Island
Friday June 27 - Sunday June 29: Sailing the Whitsunday Islands
Monday June 30 - Thursday July 3: Fraser Island
Friday July 4 (HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!) - Saturday July 5: Brisbane
Sunday July 6: Byron Bay
Monday July 7-... Sydney

From there I will be meeting Jojo where we will go to the Blue Mountains, Canberra, Wilson't Promitory, the Great Ocean Road, the Grampians, Adelaide and Kangaroo Island. We will then go to Bendigo one last time, then fly down to Tasmania July 21-26. After some very quick goodbye's back in Melbourne I leave on July 28!!! It seems so close, but so far away considering everything I'm jamming in before then. I'm STOKED to see it all and to see everyone when I get home!! Love you and I'll post some pics when I can!!

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Just make sure you get some sleep.

Ashley said...

Are you doing all that by yourself?